Subject: [Leica] OT running Photoshop CS3 with Leopard OS 10.5.1 - troubles
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Sun Jan 6 08:40:18 2008

anyone out on the list having problems with CS3 and leopard.  Suddenly
I can't launch the program.  did the usual things of uninstall,
reinstall, correct permissions, etc.  I get the splash screen then it
stops with the error message the that file is locked ( I assume the
CS3 file) and I should unlock it - it isn't locked tho'.  I stumbled
upon a work around by launching from the bash shell script the
actually launches the program.  Just curious what others have found.
Oh by the way it was working in 10.5 OSx.

ernie

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT running Photoshop CS3 with Leopard OS 10.5.1 - troubles)
Reply from dumpx at mac.com (dumpx@mac.com) ([Leica] OT running Photoshop CS3 with Leopard OS 10.5.1 - troubles)