Subject: [Leica] December 2007 LUG Photo Contest results
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Jan 5 12:27:55 2008

While I understand your points. I have a feeling that as a "real
print" (as opposed to screen rez .jpg) it would work past your
tonality issues. For me the skin tone "almost" fading into the wall
actually works to advantage. As far as the "clutter" - this too adds
to the documentary nature and feeling of the image - for me.
Obviously - all very subjective.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com