Subject: [Leica] Tele elmarit 135
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Jan 3 14:44:04 2008

Hi,

I need the fastest 135 I can get for my M. It's clear that that is the
135/2.8.
But there are three versions. First and second seem to be very close and
they can't be distinguished without taking it apart. The third is
supposed to be better. But how much better? Can the difference be seen
in daily use when using slow speeds and fast film? wide open off course.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Tele elmarit 135...A eal Pooch of a Lens)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Tele elmarit 135)