Subject: [Leica] Tri-elmar 28-35-50m make me an offer
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Jan 3 10:33:39 2008

Hi,

Make me an offer I can't refuse. otherwise I have to put it on ebay and
it will end up in some cupboard of a collector. That's something we
don't like, do we?

Tri-elmar 28-35-50.
Later type E49. Used, but only a few marks on the front ring. The glass
and mechanics are immaculate. Framelines click in perfect on all my
Leica's, but not on my Konica hexar RF
I've shot a few rolls with this lens and the pictures are amazing. Full
quality wide open. According to Erwin Puts only the latest asph. lenses
from Leica are a tad better.
Front and back caps, no hood. The hood was an extra anyhow because leica
claims it is not needed. Best travel lens there is. Get three for the
price of one (and a half maybe)

Payment by Paypal or IBAN.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema