Subject: [Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Wed Jan 2 15:14:15 2008

Folks -

A few things that I think you might find interesting.

1.)  Mpix.  Needed a 30" print; sent a file to Mpix and received the
single highest-quality color print I've ever bought.  $29.95 with
shipping.  Astounding, I say...

2.)  My cat Alex vomited on 3 camera bags at once.  Dumped 'em out,
threw them into the washing machine.  Seem to have missed the seldom-
used 18-55 kit lens for the 20D which clung to a dark corner...

3.)  Next-door neighbor Nicole came over wearing a fur coat and pajamas.

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/91149481

(Could I make this stuff up?? I ask ya...)

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (bd@bdcolenphoto.com) ([Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print)
Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print)