Subject: [Leica] IMG: 4 more from Guatemala
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 2 08:45:07 2008

At 11:33 AM 1/2/2008, you wrote:
these filters are doing nothing helpful here, and sadly these images
>appear over worked, hokie, unreal...
>
>the poor people look like specimens in a dermatology textbook...
>

>sorry,
>

>Steve

Ouch!!  Thanks, Steve.  I really did want an honest opinion ;-)
Guess, I got it!  I'm just experimenting.  The Guatemala photos
really need to be in color and the Kodachrome scans are too contrasty
and dark as they are.  I'll put up the originals and see if anybody
has any idea what do to with them. Obviously the Lucis Art filter is
not it even though it really pulls the detail out of the
shadows!!  Wish I could figure out how to do that without the fake, hokie
look.

Thanks for being honest!

Tina

Tina Manley