Subject: [Leica] Recent Photographs
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Mon Dec 31 11:45:58 2007

LUGers

Let first wish you and yours all the best for the new year.

The following made good A4 prints but I they seem pale on the screen
in comparison to the prints. Any hints on making them stand out better
on screen would be most welcome. C&C on the photos also welcome.

Manchester now has a Xmas Fayre every year; here is a Horn player from the
RNCM:

http://tinyurl.com/2x8fs8

The online Leica User Forum has an active group of Leica users in the
North West of England who meet up regularly. I invited myself along to
their Xmas Lunch and meet, among others, Steve Unsworth who is well
known here. I grabbed this shoot of him in the Manchester Science
Museum. (Note the Tardis in the background - I did think of titling
this shoot as "This time travel doesn't 'alf make my neck ache").

http://tinyurl.com/2zg988

My colleague Prof Stan Metcalfe is taking early retirement and we had
a reception for his leaving:

http://tinyurl.com/2dfasp

Weather in the NW of England has largely been dull and dank for a good
while but we must try to make the most of it:

http://tinyurl.com/ytbx2z

Chris B

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Recent Photographs)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Recent Photographs)