Subject: [Leica] Heading into 2008
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Dec 30 18:07:01 2007

Alastair,

I have found myself shooting more and more film for my personal photography
of my family.  Shooting digital gets awful close to "work" having to
download the photos, edit them then send them to be printed...with film I
run into COSTCO, get them printed and put on a CD...I have prints and a CD
for any digital files I may want...my hard drives thank me.

I have set up my small enlarger in the upstairs bathroom and sometimes make
B&W prints the old way even. It is not quite as much fun as I remember it
being, but it is good to do occasionally.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography