Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Dec 30 12:23:36 2007

Actually it was with Messrs. Bush and Cheney I saw as the parallels,
with their citizens and legislature doing nothing in response to
crooked elections, invasions based on trumped up charges, suspension
of the constitution, a return to Inquisition style questioning,
unprecedented war profiteering, the monitoring of all domestic
communication by secret police action, and on and on.

If, as you say, they have bin Laden in a cave somewhere, they'll not
tell us because he's much too handy a tool for them.

ric