Subject: [Leica] Question: M8
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Dec 30 07:07:14 2007

Okay guys (and gals), your collective wisdom has convinced me to bring the
M8 out of dry storage.  My last few weeks have been tough and yesterday was
awful. I had to euthanize my 15-year-old bosom buddy Squint.

http://www.400tx.com/2.html

I need to focus all of my attention on the future rather than the past. As
Mark Rabiner reminds me, New Year's Day is upon us. I'll strap on a 50 of
one type or another and get back in the saddle.

--
Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Question: M8)