Subject: [Leica] Question: M8
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 29 21:00:53 2007

Douglas Herr offered:
>>I now carry the camera everywhere because its not about Leica and their
service it's me and the photos I make with the camera.<<<<<<<

Hi Doug,

Absolutely!!! My heavens if I put my Leica cameras away in a drawer every
time I had a Leica snit over the past 50 years I'd never have a camera to
work with.

The bottom line is, Leica don't feel any effect because the camera is hidden
in the drawer. But Jeffery feels the effects all the time in some manner or
other.

Much like a driver when he or she goes into a state of road rage over
another driver wheeling along.

The other driver is completely oblivious the road rager is freaking out mad
and continues along the highway. The only person feeling angst effect and
blood boiling is the driver in the fit of road rage. He becomes the all time
loser!

So Jeffery get the M8 out and pound the daylights out of it! Or as Doug
says, sell it and pay off the credit card debt! Because paying interest is
just throwing money way.

ted