Subject: [Leica] Leica Oskar Barnack Award (LOBA)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Dec 29 16:48:55 2007

> I should have phrased that better - you're a pro if
> you think you're a pro.
> What are they going to do, screen you for being a
> failure?

Yea you could say you're in the business of photography its just no ones
ever hired me yet and I operate at a very low need for profit margin. (as
I've got this paper route..." and my Mom doest charge me for rent yet.

Because I haven't figured out how to work this darned camera yet.
Do I really have to buy Photo shop?

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com