Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wife #3
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Dec 24 19:35:15 2007

Saloon Keeper offers off-listly:
 > If you could convince her that it's safe for you to use your full
name online, she'd be perfect. What a beauty.

[ Thanks ]

Actually, this brings me to a question. It seems to be fairly common
for photogs to have websites with their names, e.g. tinamanley,
kylecassidy, bdcolen etc. Not that I am in their territory, but I am
tempted, especially that while a perfect name for such thing,
www.imagecraft.com, belongs to us, but, um, we sell software on that
site. So I need something more specific to my artstuff....

Unfortunately, www.richardman.com is taken, and as far as I can tell,
it's not even owned by a person named Richard Man. I think he's a
Richard Lee. Grr..... However, www.richardman.us is free.

So what do the saloon patrons think?

p.s. forgot to mention: that photo was 75/1.4 at F1.4. Fuji Acros.
Contrast tweaked via photoshop.

At 06:17 PM 12/24/2007, Richard wrote:
>No, no, not wife number 3, but number 3 of the wife's pics, at least
>in this series.
>
>So there was a good reason by the last two photos of my lovely wife, behold:
>
>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Scan-071224-0001+38.jpg
>
>Finally, may your Heart and Hearth be warm, may the Light of your
>Spirit be Bright, and may the coming year bring you much joy!

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)