Subject: [Leica] Happy Christmas
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan)
Date: Mon Dec 24 14:06:10 2007

Dear LUGers,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. Fortunately in good
ol' Blighty, we don't worry about being PC. I'll be off to Midnight
Mass in an hour. My church has asked me to shoot some frames from
tonight's service, which is mostly candle-lit. Everyone has their own
candle, even the kids. All the children held their won this afternoon
at the Crib service - no worries about health and safety here either.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK