Subject: [Leica] this piece of furniture needs a charging station!
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Dec 23 14:22:13 2007

as i walk into my kitchen and look at the unsightly mess of cell phone
charger, leica d200 battery charger, leica d1h battery charger, and all the
other wires and cables blossoming out of my counter, i realize that my
awesome new camera cabinet needs to have a drawer that i can pull out with a
charging station in it -- 8 outlets. charge the phone in a drawer!! no more
ugly cables!!

i'm gonna build one.

oh man. i am ON tonight.

yrs truely,