Subject: [Leica] someone tell me this exists: photo chest of drawers
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 23 11:53:36 2007

At 02:27 PM 12/23/2007, you wrote:

>keep rooting through that box of junk, you'll find the circular polarizer,
>
>kc

Kyle -  I use an old book shelf - about 5 feet high with 6 shelves -
with various sizes of baskets on the shelves to hold everything - one
basket for filters, one for cords - one shelf for lenses, one for
camera bodies, etc.  I know where everything goes on each shelf so I
know if I've packed what I need.  You could probably find one at
Goodwill - where I got mine.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI