Subject: [Leica] Quietly passed away
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Dec 22 05:39:18 2007

Thank you Gene,
we very much appreciate your kind thoughts, at times like this, it's so
heartwarming to know that there's "family" and a bunch of good friends
out there.
Thankfully, my sister Posy is in the spot, and she and her partner Larry
have got everything in their capable hands. We planned getting a
last-minute flight over to the UK, but my Mum insisted we should stay
here and enjoy our Christmas as best we can with our son Florian.
Our best wishes to you and your loved ones for the festive season, and
thank you again for your kind thoughts.
Douglas, Frauke and Florian here in Germany,
and in the name of my sisters, Posy in the UK and Vanessa and her family
in Portugal.

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Quietly passed away - going off list)