Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Mark Pope's PAW Week 51
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Sat Dec 22 04:21:05 2007

A frustrating week, but ultimately reasonably fruitful.  We were out
finishing off the shopping for Christmas when we visited a local store
call MBros.  Every year they hold a collection for charity, which
usually involves wearing a silly costume and standing out in the
freezing cold with a bucket.  This year they are collecting for the
NSPCC - the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
They hope to raise at least ?1,000.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/index.php?gallery=paw/2007

M8, 35mm Summicron ISO 640 (I forgot to change the ISO setting!),
processed in Lightroom 1.31.

Comments, criticisms welcome as always.

Happy Christmas everybody!

--