Subject: [Leica] IMG: New look
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Dec 21 17:09:17 2007

On Dec 21, 2007, at 6:49 PM, Steve Barbour wrote:
> it is not your images that need to be improved.......

We'd probably all agree on that.

Yet, another pressing issue came up under this banner.
How does a working photographer with thousands of wonderful images
actually turn that work into measured value in the form of $$$?
Hopefully without resorting to tricks, decorations, bells and whistles?

We need a "plug-in filter" we can insert into photo buyers which will
give them eyes to see the difference, and value real documentary work
above the romanticized bs that fills the stock books, cd's and image
libraries?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com