Subject: [Leica] IMG:Misc. Snaps + Found on LUG
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (amr3@uwm.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 20 12:42:13 2007

Here are some miscellaneous pictures from the last months.  Unless I get
something spectacular, I don't unload my cameras until the end of the roll,
so
I just processed these last week.

I don't mind waiting to see the pictures - when I'm using my Leicas I feel
eudaemonia: the happiness or fulfillment that comes from the action itself,
not
the result of it.  This contrasts with the chore it sometimes is to use the
Canons at work, with their menus in menus, buttons, and minds of their own.

Anyway, here is the sky I saw on a motorcycle ride in October:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/SunCat_AMR.jpg.html>

Another angel at f/1.2:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/FitchAngel_AMR.jpg.html>

Some pictures I snapped between assignments in Chicago:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/TheEl_AMR.jpg.html>

A big blow-up for an impressionistic effect:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Patterns_AMR.jpg.html>

And this one without looking through the finder; I just pointed the lens up
as I
walked:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Glasswalls_AMR.jpg.html>

PLUS, in loading these on the LUG Galleries, I saw this by Ken Carney.  Nice.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_6843.jpg.html>

Alan

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Office Phone: 414 229-6525 | E-mail: amr3@uwm.edu