Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors actually #257
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Dec 20 07:50:31 2007

Yep, turn at Smithton. Hub was quite a character too, especially if
you steered clear of his Klan affiliations and affinities;^)

Supper was great, though.

ric

Replies: Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] IMG: Harbors actually #257)
Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] IMG: Harbors actually #257)