Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2007: Now We Are 60
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Dec 19 09:40:24 2007

We have 60 contributors thus far to the LUG's 2007 Yearbook.  That means
that a book WILL be produced. These contributors (so far) include:

Ted Grant

Robert Sigillito

Steve Barbour

Bill Nelsch

Barney Quinn, Jr.

H. Arche

Howard Cummer

Dan Khong

Felix Lopez de Maturana

Geoff Hopkinson

William Harting

Gary Todoroff

Alan Magayne-Roshak

Stasys Petravicius

Hugh Thompson

Richard Clompus

Leonard Taupier

Jim Shulman

Alastair Firkin

Helen Myall

Jayanand Govindaraj

Lluis Ripoll

Charlie Chan

Dennis A. Mook

Craig Zeni

Ken Carney

Nathan Wajsman

Tom Abrahamsson

Richard Taylor

Daniel Ridings

Didier Ludwig

Clive Moss

Robert  Clark

Barry Hinderks

Henning Wulff

Graham Battison

Mervin S. Stewart

Joe Blaze

Charles Hehl

Eric Calderwood

Simon Jessurun

Doug Herr

Matthew Hunt

Tom Costello, Jr.

Lee K. Hermann

Ira Silverman

Peter Klein

Phil Reaston

Pete J. Groh

Phil Swango

Brian Reid

Tuulikki Abrahamsson

Sonny Carter

Stan Yoder

Art Teel

Philip Forrest

Jack Maddox

Harrison McClary

Scott Gregory

Tina Manley

Important note: If you have already sent me images, but your name is not on
the above noted list, THAT MEANS I DO NOT HAVE YOUR IMAGES!  Contact me at
jshul@comcast.net if you have sent me images but your name is not on the
list above.  In that message, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY ATTACHMENTS, AND USE A
HEADER "SENT YOU IMAGES-MISSING IN ACTION".

Still waiting to send images?  The absolute deadline is December 31st, but I
could use them a little earlier if possible.

LURKERS WELCOME!!!  You'll note some unfamiliar names on the list of 60-I'm
pleased to say that some Lurkers have stepped forward with contributions.
If you're wary about sending your images, take heart-I HAVE SEEN NO
DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY BETWEEN THE LURKER IMAGES AND THOSE OF THE
'REGULARS'!!!  Don't edit yourself-just send in the images for the yearbook.
You're among friends.

A reminder of the LUG book "rules"

1.       Send any two images captured during 2007.  These can be taken with
any camera, not just a Leica.

2.       Send these images offline to jshul@comcast.net

3.       The images must be at least 1 meg in size each, and in .jpg format.

4.       With each image, please include the following: title, camera used,
and any tech data.  Also include your name as you would like it to appear in
the book.

5.       I will reply that I have received your images, along with a proof
of your caption.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Bryn Mawr, PA