Subject: [Leica] A virtual Christmas card
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Dec 18 17:06:18 2007

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/2007_Card_web.jpg.html

OK, here's the tricky part.  You have to pretend the top is the front and
the bottom is what you see when you open it...

The church is in the middle of nowhere in Montana (in common with most
everything in Montana).  The bottom image is from a church in Santa Fe (I've
gone blank on which one).  These are printed on Crane Museo artist cards.
The Crane paper profile worked fine.

Best holiday wishes to all on the list, from which I have learned a ton of
stuff.

Ken