Subject: [Leica] COMPOUNDING HELP HELP
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun Dec 16 10:50:47 2007

Well...as I experiment after having written to you all, I find the following
the green cast thus far appears only on 2 Gig cards- It does not appear on
my 512 "Elite Pro" card- TIFF images are perfectly normal with that card.
Now why would that be?? I just cannot figure it out. I know it cannot be the
camera or adjustments  because they work fine on the 512 high speed- but on
a standard speed (2 different brands) 2G card- the TIFFs are all green.  In
the words of Alice in Wonderland: "curiouser and curiouser! vroger

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] COMPOUNDING HELP HELP)