Subject: [Leica] A NOTICE TO LUG DIGEST USERS--LUG Yearbook 2007
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Dec 15 21:10:12 2007

If you follow the LUG on the digest format, a reminder that as of Dec 15th
we are still accepting images for the 2007 yearbook.  Deadline for accepting
images is December 31, 2007.

You can send ANY two images you have captured during 2007 (must be this
year!), with any camera you happened to have had at the time.  Images must
be at least one meg in size, jpg format, and include your name (as you wish
it to appear in print), the title of each picture, along with any tech data.
Reply offlist to jshul@comcast.net

Upon receipt of your images I will send a reply, acknowledging that the
images are in the book.  I will also send along a proof of your caption.

Hope to see your images in the book!

Best,

Jim Shulman

Bryn Mawr, PA