Subject: [Leica] A NOTICE TO LURKERS--SEND ME IMAGES!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Dec 15 21:06:29 2007

To all LUG lurkers:

Just because you lurk, rather than post, doesn't mean you're any less
welcome in the LUG yearbook!  Please feel free to send along any two images
captured during 2007, using any camera.  The images must be at least one meg
each in size, jpg format, and include your name, the title of the picture,
and any tech information relevant.  Send these to me offline at
jshul@comcast.net

I will reply to you acknowledging receipt of your images, plus a proof of
your caption.

Don't be shy-I accept any and all (up to two) images for the book.  This is
a compilation, not any sort of judged competition.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] A NOTICE TO LURKERS--SEND ME IMAGES!)