Subject: [Leica] Speaking of the M9...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 14 15:20:09 2007

> The Nikon D3 seems way ahead of any current Canon, except for pixel poopers
> and fanboys. Apparently the new Canon ID Mk3 cant autofocus properly on
> continuous mode! Especially as they are meant to be used for action &
> sports! Not my view but that of a committed Canon user, Rob Galbraith.
> Cheers
> Jayanand

The nikon D3 is 12 megapixels while the canon is 16.
16 calls to mind use instead of a medium format camera to these people.
12 still feels like 35mm spirit.

Me I'm ok with 12 and if I need a medium format digital I'll rent one. Till
the price break comes on a back.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com