Subject: [Leica] FS: Tri-elmar 28-35-50
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Dec 13 14:20:37 2007

Tri-elmar 28-35-50.
Later type E49. Used, but only a few marks on the front ring. The glass
and mechanics are immaculate. Framelines click in perfect on all my
Leica's.
I've shot a few rolls with this lens and the pictures are amazing. Full
quality wide open. According to Erwin Puts only the latest asph. lenses
from Leica are a tad better.
Front and back caps, no hood. The hood was an extra anyhow because leica
claims it is not needed. Best travel lens there is.
EUR 2300,-

Please add shipping. I suggest to use a courier because I can't insure
an expensive item like this.
Payment by Paypal or IBAN.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema