Subject: [Leica] Sorry George, but...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Dec 12 10:57:34 2007

Thanks for your thoughtful comments Ric. Very helpful.

I had the feeling that "less is more" in this format. Totally agree
with "too many iron photos." While, at the same time, reading a few
blogs where quite extensive content just urges me deeper and deeper
into it. Not an easy balance to achieve, given one doesn't really
know who wants what.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com