Subject: [Leica] your feed back requested
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Dec 12 07:57:31 2007

I've started a blog - because I have clients requesting this service
- I wanted to gain insight into the installation, use and usefulness
of the form.

I'd really appreciate feed back from as many of you as may have
interest in these matters.
<http://www.imagist.com/blog>

My intent:
        To share thoughts, both verbal and visual, which may be of interest
to others.
        To promote my services as well those of my clients, without being
blatant.

How am I doing?
Your own thoughts and suggestions?
Is this just an ego-centric waste of my and your time?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com