Subject: [Leica] Re: wild light book
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 13:21:19 2007

Apologies for the semi-commercial message with no Friday in sight, I am
temporarily out of signed copies of my book.  Thanks to all for the great
feedback!!

I'll have more books in a week or so or if time is of the essence, it's
best to order from blurb.com (please contact me off-list for the URL or
follow the link on my website).  All paid orders have been filled.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application