Subject: [Leica] And on another note entirely - PHOTOGRAPHIC
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 9 18:31:01 2007

At 09:26 PM 12/9/2007, you wrote:
>I have a number of things I would like to present like that, but I have
>wondered about copyright for the music.  Any thoughts (I have little if any
>background in that area?)  Thx
>
>Ken

Ken -  I do this kind of presentation all the time as a part of my
job with the presbytery.  You have to use either original music that
you have purchased the right to use or you have to use music that is
available in the public domain.  There are lots of web sites that
have public domain music available, but it takes a lot of looking to
find something appropriate and long enough for a slide presentation.

Good luck!!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI