Subject: Re: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge' - Café du Commerce - Caesar George
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Dec 9 12:25:24 2007

Give George back what belongs to him. :-[
Sorry Geoge
But Philippe O s only second to you in this wonderful thread
Phx

Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) (Re: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge' - Café du Commerce)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) (Re: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge' - Café du Commerce)