Subject: [Leica] Philip from Nankhunda
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Dec 9 07:17:14 2007

On Dec 9, 2007 4:08 PM, Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Wonderful picture story. Now, if we could just get you to squat down
> when you photograph kids and people sitting on the ground;^)

Thanks for that! I'll make a point of it.

Thanks for looking Philipp. I couldn't do much about the reflections
in 35 degree heat. Polarizer maybe? It's been a while since I used
one.

I may squat down ... but I'm wondering if these old knees will bring
me back up? :-)

Daniel

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Philip from Nankhunda)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Philip from Nankhunda)