Subject: [Leica] "cutting the edge" with a Leica
From: phamard at numericable.fr (phamard@numericable.fr)
Date: Sun Dec 9 01:51:18 2007

>De: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
>>
>But "feeling" is what photography is all about, good, bad or ugly! >
>
>Don't know if this has anything to do with cutting edge photography, but it
>does have something to do with feelings!

Ted, exactly the point I was trying to make with my PAW 49 and 49 - feeling,
pleasure, etc.
Others have said "Could I live with it for 20 years"
Or
"I wish it were my shot"

It all boils down to one's sensibility, and our personal ISO settings do
vary, which is a good thing too.

Ph

Noos, votre bureau virtuel sur Internet : Mail...
Web : webmail.noos.fr