Subject: [Leica] A day of Infamy
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Dec 7 14:40:59 2007

Ok...here is a new link with no copyright in the image area:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/infamy

I finally found those scans on a back up HD.

Why did I do them like that the first time, well I had just had some
photos ripped off so I wanted to make it annoying for anyone to try to
steal my images.

Anyway I hope everyone finds these easier to look at. :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography