Subject: [Leica] For Sale - Epson 960 and 1280
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Thu Dec 6 20:22:30 2007

I have books and filters for sale but I wanted to highlight two
printers for sale

1280 which for the last several years has seen light use exclusively
for B&W printing.  I am using the UT2 MIS ink cartridges.  I am
upgrading and can't actually fit all these printers in my office.  I
am aware as many of you are about the Epson patent lawsuit that they
seemed to have won preventing 3rd parties from selling cartridges.
This is partly why I'm selling .  the 1280 can still be used as a 4
color printer.  Make me an offer.

960 newer 6 color printer going up to 11 or 12 inches wide.  Has been
my go to printer for color and it does a nice job.  I have used Epson
cartridges - desire to sell because I need the $ to make the upgrade
AND to clear off space in the office.  Make me an offer.

Sales to USA.

if you need filters or photo books let me know .

ernie nitka

enitka1@comcast.net