Subject: [Leica] Re: Contest results
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Wed Dec 5 16:13:53 2007

Folks -

Thanks for the positive spin some of y'all have put on this flukey
"hat trick" (as Chris referred to it.  Whatever I did, I'll try not
to do it again.

As usual, there were a number of other folks' shots that I liked
better than mine.  Also (as usual) I'm glad I'm not judging these
contests.

This is especially ironic since I made a commitment way back in the
'60's that I wasn't gonna shoot sad snaps.

Also that I wouldn't enter contests.

I guess this lack of conviction shouldn't surprise me too much,
seeing as how when I quit my news bureau job many years ago I swore
I'd never do photography for money again, and that little idea didn't
even last a decade.

Bob Palmieri