Subject: [Leica] self portrait of the artist as james t. kirk
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Dec 5 10:48:13 2007

Closer to Edvard Munch.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jshul=comcast.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jshul=comcast.net@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Kyle
Cassidy
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 1:28 PM
To: lug@leica-users.org

so, this is sort of what my life is like ....

last night i'm watching star trek ii, and thinking "dang, 15 years pass
in the star trek universe, and their technology gets BIGGER and MORE
CLUNKY, and then i started thinking about sophisticated technology, and
remembered that i heard you could build a snoot out of a cerial box. i
had to put the movie on pause to figure it out. and dang if you can't!
the strobist blog rocks my world right now.

now, if i hadn't left the rest of my lighting kit in someone's car, this
one would have just a touch of rim light.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/khaaaaan.jpg

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Happy Repeal Day)