Subject: [Leica] developing ... FILM!
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun Dec 2 16:51:54 2007

Pablo - I agree that it can be done, but few labs - even good custom ones -
have access to your level of skill.

The labs I was thinking of were Rocky Mountain Film that Sonny sent the link
to and Film For Classics http://www.filmforclassics.com/ who can process
620, though I think they mainly process their own fresh film in old formats.

If the 620 was exposed recently from well-stored film, any decent B&W lab
should do a decent job of it.  If it's old, Rocky Mountain Film is the place
to send it.

I maintain the DR5 is the best for Scala, unless Pablo is taking orders 8-)

Marty

Gallery:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=7617

Most people can only judge of things by the experiences of ordinary life,
but phenomena outside the scope of this are really quite numerous.
        Shen Kuo - 'Dream Pool Essays'

--
Over 2 Million Holiday Gift Ideas - Take a Look!
mail.com shopping at  http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174