Subject: [Leica] Cutting edge photography
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Nov 30 15:11:11 2007

Actually Steve, I don't know how to help you (me). I'm not sure what
I mean. I'm seeking, looking to discover and or create.
We all make very lovely images, mostly within traditional genre
boundaries.
A few, like Kyle, stretch boundaries on occasion.

Historically, events have occurred which appear as leaps into the
avant-garde, uncharted areas? like the Bauhaus, Surrealism, etc.
Historically, artists working in photography have also stepped out
and created something quite original and unexpected for their time.
Moving from the pictorial to the f:64 group. Or Man Ray using
photography to delve into the surreal. A number of photographer/
artists working today are stretching boundaries on a number of
different levels.

I'm curious to know who's doing so for '07/'08; and how so; and what
do you all think of such?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com