Subject: [Leica] No Adobe Bridge pix!!!!?!!?!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Nov 30 12:26:44 2007

Looks like I am SOL.
My pix don't appear my Adobe CS3 Bridge.

Ben waiting for technical support this time for 25 minutes this call
35 minutes last call.

Given my serial number twice. My customer number at least once.

Got to leave for the airport in an hour.

I can see folders but no pix

Purged my cache but to no avail.

Every time I try to go command k and go into preferences the thing crashes.
I've got important pix to do this weekend and I'm  not going to be able to
do them if this does not work out.

Does the LUG have a special Adobe support feature?

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] No Adobe Bridge pix!!!!?!!?!)