Subject: [Leica] Some photos
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Nov 29 14:12:27 2007

I find 100607-4.jpg the strongest of the group due to its "moment"
and the implied tension of that moment.
Although I'd straighten up the horizontals to amplify that tension.

second to that I find 101307-3.jpg quite a powerful use of line and
wonderful use of strong asymmetrical composition.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com