Subject: [Leica] OT Who am I to say
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 29 10:52:59 2007

Tina Manley <images@comporium.net> wrote:

>At 12:02 PM 11/29/2007, you wrote:
>>A month or two back, when I was attempting to comment, intelligently,
>>on every one's photographs, someone emailed me off-list to let me
>>know that he considered my flurry of posts "spam." Since then I've
>>felt a bit "rocked." I'll either comment off list or, more often, not
>>comment at all; unless I feel that my comments may have some
>>usefulness to the group as whole.
>>George Lottermoser
>
> That's terrible, George!!  I hope next time that happens (if it
> does), you'll let others chime in with their opinions on whether they
> want to hear your comments.  I certainly do!

Geroge's posts are among those I consider the most consistently thoughtful,
insightful and all-around worth reading.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application

Replies: Reply from chuckdesantis at ameritech.net (Chuck DeSantis) ([Leica] OT Who am I to say)