Subject: [Leica] WIP Website
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Nov 28 17:36:41 2007

Hi Tina,

One thing I like is it opens quickly and the "slide show" moves at a nice
pace. I found the photographs in the opening presentation so strong, even
though I've seen many of them before, you become riveted to watching it
rather than looking at the galleries.

However what happens because of this quality it sets a level so superb I'm
sure a viewer will look at everything before they close off. By then they
will have ordered several prints I'm sure. :-)

Very professional looking about and by a very talented photographer. It's as
simple as that because it emanates professionalism of the highest quality.

Some websites are so garish and in your face all fluffed up with glitzy
images it's hard to look at the material. However yours oozes class!  :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] WIP Website)