Subject: [Leica] Graham's book has landed
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Nov 28 12:53:05 2007

I'm very pleased to be able to see them printed, at (long) last.
Some I didn't know and find Geebee to the full.
All excellent.
Nice lay-out too.

No regrets, but that it is not a printing portfolio
Very good job though.
Congratulations Master Graham, and thanks Jim for your more than worthy
contribution.

Phil...x

PS: Blurb refers to chocolate in the letter, and posts through swift
Swiss post; delivery was fast, and delicious.
PS for Geoff, no whisky inside :-(

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Graham's book has landed)