Subject: [Leica] IMG - Meg
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Wed Nov 28 06:08:02 2007

> Wade,
> I gave up trying to look at your PAW this week because it hadn't
> downloaded after over a minute - 45 small pictures to download until we
> get to this week's.
>  Sorry about that, but this is also what modern life is about.
> My suggestion: reverse the order of your paws - as you have done for the
> years - it might save viewers minutes before they can decide whether
> they want to see the photo in a larger format

Egads. You running on a minitel?  :-)

Seriously, I always meant to reverse the order as you suggest, but its never
an issue until the latter weeks, by which time I look at the required 10
minutes of shuffling 45 pictures the other way and get a raging case of "man
I got something else to do".  Happens every year.  Sorry bout that, I don't
mean to pick on the 2400 baud set, it just happens out of benign neglect.

Next year will be so different...

Here is the URL to the latest:

http://www.heninger.org/paw/images/48_week_07.jpg

w a d e  h e n i n g e r