Subject: [Leica] Leica D lens 4/3rds question.
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Nov 27 08:29:10 2007

Steve,
you're being hard on Geoff today ;-) . But I'm sure the fellow can take
much more than that. :-)
BTW, Geoff posted a beautiful flower shot today, and took us to
Barcelona streets, Sitges and remote airports this month. I'm very
thankful to him for that.

And a little bird tells me that the E3 might well be the next thing
he'll be wanting to have a look at when he next goes shopping (see quote
below) ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Leica D lens 4/3rds question.)