Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy does Tuesday flower
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Nov 27 07:00:05 2007

Hoppy offered:

Lug folks, yes I know it is not Friday.

And OMG, Hoppy is posting flowers!

Just for fun and the exercise, here is a blossom I saw outside my kitchen
window while peering at slide number 674 in my senoritas

series on the light-box on my bench.

 It's film! It's a Visoflex! This is the 1960 Elmar 135 lens-head on a
Visoflex. Exposure by M7 since the exposure factors make my

brain hurt for the M3.

Don't laugh. I submit it with great humility and NOT on a Friday when the
Flower Maestros will be posting.

Two views from here

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/c/FF1.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/2lr36a <http://tinyurl.com/2lr36a%3c%3c%3c> <<<

OK yer forgiven on this one, it not being a Friday! ;-) But only because
it's a cool photo! What I do like is how you dropped the background out of
focus and in doing so made the flower pop off the screen.

I might add working with an M7 one need only concentrate on the image as you
did and let the camera decide exposure. In my book the M7 and it's metering
system is quite amazing for constant accurate exposures roll after roll.

ted