Subject: [Leica] digital - bummer of a maiden voyage
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Nov 26 17:11:03 2007

> I have run into other print management/profile problems but now realize
> all will be ok once I figure it all out.    Most of what you just
> wrote makes little sense to me now and I have a whale of a lot of
> reading to do.

        I can recommend the Luminous Landscape printing tutorial.  It's
about $40 and over six hours long...that maybe could have been
less...www.luminous-landscape.com.

> Thank you all for your help.  Next I'll have to figure
> out how to get this stuff up to the LUG web - whew, computers is hard
> work!

        If it was easy, everyone would be doing it :).  Seriously, I have
chosen the path of least resistance.  If a Photoshop plug-in will do what I
could eventually figure out in Photoshop, buy the plug-in.  If a custom
paper profile, rip or whatever will let me nail the print the first time,
get it.  Now, if I could just figure out how to set up the HDTV I got on
Black Friday.......